About me

Name: Nyanko
View my complete profile

Tuesday, March 14, 2006

Eh, Stupid thing. Everytime I edit it, the big words don't dissappear. I'm going to have to take a closer look at the markup for the entry below.

Someone I know has a blog *duh* and they have decided to write in it everyday. Another blog I like has new entries every day (pretty much), too. I think that means I should write an entry in this blog everyday. However, I am not clever nor remotely interesting, so I really doubt this will do anything for me. Regardless.

I'm nauseous and I don't want to work. Something smells like spagetti? Potatoes? in here and it's making me hungry. Right now I think I am at odds with myself. I have no idea what's going on, except that I'm faulty. That's right. Bad parts. Bad genes? Bad environment? You decide.

Only I don't feel like writing anymore, since my drive to work is currently greater than my drive to blog...only I talk too much. I'm reading "Pelshia ga Suki" again. It's a cute story. I wish I had a lovely baked potato with butter. Only I'd probably throw it up.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home